From complete beginners, to those considering a career in yachting, RYA Training courses practical courses are the perfect way to develop your sailing skills. Courses last five days and can start from Tenerife or Malta. Anna and Gareth are both qualified RYA Instructors, with Gareth able to teach through to Yachtmaster level. Our approach to teaching is supportive and patient, but we will push you and ensure that you learn, and can therefore be proud of your qualification. More about our courses below...
We offer the following RYA training courses:
• RYA Competent Crew - for absolute beginners who want to learn the skills of a useful crew member
• RYA Day Skipper - introduces the skills to skipper a yacht for those will a little previous experience
• RYA Coastal Skipper - develops the passage-making skills of experienced skippers
• RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Prep & Exam - an external exam to test the skills of very experienced sailors
• Skills Improvement - training tailored to your needs e.g. sail trim, parking practice, anchoring
If you are considering an RYA course and want to discuss which is most appropriate to your experience and knowledge please don't hesitate to contact us.